Thursday, September 12, 2013

about me...koberto


`As a great man once said, “I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.” –Ron Burgundy

 

Media entertainment is the most watched and talked about all over the world. Media includes any tv show or movie, internet videos, and gaming. People including myself put thousands of hours into media entertainment. Honesty I have no lifed a game and played for at least 10 hours or more, in one day. Almost everyone has watched tv, seen some sort of video or watched a movie. Media is everywhere! They are in stores, hospitals, school, bathrooms, and just any general place you can think of.

 

 I have been interested in media since I was a little kid. I remember how I always had such great memories sitting with my family eating popcorn watching the newest show on television or a new released movie that we had just rented. Even memories of getting my butt kicked playing my brother on the Nintendo 64.

 

So you now know a little about me and what part of my childhood was like. Now I will let you all know my favorite movie and video game. Picking a favorite movie is always a hard question. There are so many good movies out there it’s hard to choose one. I would say just in general I like comedies but I enjoy all movie types.

 

My favorite video game has to go to Halo 3. Halo 3 was the first game I really got good at and began to actually be a good player. I mostly enjoy playing first person shooters but I have also played third person, free roam, and RPG’s.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment